Bowl of Light - Maui Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Andrea Spacek, E-RYT 500, Transformational Coach, and Retreat Leader, for a week in paradise. Dive into the magic and the healing powers of the Mana "spiritual life force" that moves through the waters and Aina "environment" at Hale Akua "Home of the Divine" Eco Resort on the cliffs of Haiku, Hawaii.
During this 7-night Women's Retreat, we will tend to what the Hawaiian legends refer to as our "bowl of light". The legend goes that we are all born with a perfect bowl full of light, a gift from our Aumakua — Source energy, our Higher Self. This bowl is the vessel of who we are. If we learn to respect and cherish this light and live our lives from love, we can create our highest path on this planet. When our bowl is full of light, there is plenty of love and energy available to fuel and inspire everything we do.
However, if we lose touch with this light and become fearful, judgmental or negative, each time we do so, a stone is added to our bowl, with each stone blocking some of the light. If we stay in this pattern long enough, our bowl of light can eventually become a bowl full of stones, where no light can shine through.
It’s never too late to return to the light and live our lives from love. We are that light. All it takes is a shift in perspective, the decision to tip our bowl and release what isn’t serving us. Then the light can come flooding back in.
This is a week of deep restoration, meditation, self-study, liberation, adventure, and intimate connection to self and the cosmos using the Aloha spirit and environment as our guide. It is a week of remembering who we are and why we are here.
What is included in your Tuition?
- Delicious, high vibe, and healing ayurvedic meals by local chef and Ayurvedic Practitioner, Lala Naidu.
- Morning coffee and tea.
- Shared Car Rental.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation classes - Morning and Evening master classes in the spacious Yoga Room.
- Mid-day adventures to Hana, Wailea Bay, waterfall hikes, and local beaches.
- SUP Paddleboarding with the Whales in Wailea Bay.
- Haleakala Sunrise Tour.
- Full Ceremony and closing ceremony on our last evening.
- Daily soaking in the onsite hot tubs and swimming in the lap pool.
- Permaculture farm tour.
- Lei-making workshop.
What is not included in your Tuition?
- Airline tickets (direct roundtrip flights out of Sacramento to Kahuli can be found for under $400!)
- Accomodations must be booked separately at Hale Akua Eco Retreat.
- Bowl of Light - pay in full$1,500+$37.50 Service fee$1,500+$37.50 Service fee0$0
- Retreat DEPOSIT$500$5000$0